✔️ You have a partially-completed writing project and you’re stuck. You need a veteran writing coach to guide you and your project toward the finish line.
✔️ You have a completed writing project and need an experienced editor to give you clear, specific guidance you can use to polish your work.
✔️ You have a revised writing project that needs a skilled proofreader to make sure it is letter-perfect and ready for prime time.
No matter where you are in the writing process, I can help you transform your words.
I’ve served as a writing coach for both teens and adults, done a wide variety of freelance editorial work for individuals who’ve self-published as well as for those seeking a home in traditional publishing, and love playing a role in ensuring an author’s words communicate with freshness and clarity.
Coaching: Working with you to clarify your writing goals, focus your message, and help you better connect with your audience. $40/hour
Critique services: Honest, detailed assessment of your manuscript’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Sample (first 10 pages): $35
- Partial (first 50 pages): $150
- Developmental edit – A clear, detailed review of your manuscript offering guidance you can use to revise and polish your work: $35/hour
- Line edit – A line-by-line review of your manuscript, focusing on every aspect of your work from content to grammar: $35/hour
- Proofreading – A final review of your manuscript, ensuring that every semi-colon is in place, your footnotes are formatted properly, and your words shine: $30/hour
For references and/or to inquire about pricing for your unique project, click here to contact me.