- April 12-14: Festival of Faith & Writing, Grand Rapids, MI
- September 15: Growing Sage Workshop, Wheaton, IL
- October 11: Founder’s Day (Book fair), Northern Seminary, Lisle, IL
- November 5: Kesher Forum, Glenview, IL
- December 2: Women’s gathering at Christ Church, Lake Forest, IL
- January 21: Women’s gathering, Trinity Community Church, Libertyville, IL
- June 3: Jesus People USA Women’s Worship, Chicago, IL
- September 23: Women’s retreat, Poplar Creek Church, Bartlett, IL
- September 14, 15: Coffee Break Bible Study kick-off, Elmhurst (IL) Christian Reformed Church
- October 6: Chapel, Tyndale House Publishers, Carol Stream, IL
- November 4-5: Deeply Rooted Gathering, Wilson Abbey, Chicago, IL
- November 7: Kesher Forum, Northbrook, IL
- November 11: Women In Touch, St. Mark’s Episcopal, Glen Ellyn, IL
It would be my honor to speak to your church, Bible study, book club, or small group. I’ve spoken at churches, MOPS gatherings, retreats, conferences, and study groups. I’ve directed several silent retreats as well.
I can work with you to craft a message or shape a retreat that will minister to the unique needs of your group.
I can also help your group dig in to themes I’ve tackled in my books, such as:
- Marking Time With God: A grace-filled look at how time forms our lives.
- At The Intersection Of Time and Eternity: The Jewish calendar and the Christian calendar each tell unique yet interrelated stories. Why do these stories matter to us here and now?
- Rest, Recalibrate, Celebrate: A lively, practical overview of one or both calendars.
- How Did A Nice Jewish Girl Like You End Up Writing About Christian Liturgy?
- From Exile to Pilgrim: Our identity reveals our direction
- Reclaiming The Locust-Eaten Years: Why regret keeps us trapped in the past and how God can redeem it. My book on the topic, If Only: Letting Go Of Regret, won an Award of Merit in the 2015 Christian Life category fromChristianity Today magazine. You can sample the first chapter of the book here.
Click here to contact me for more information or to schedule a date.