Coming to a gathering near you
Now booking for 2020
It would be my honor to speak to your church, Bible study, book club, or small group. I’ve spoken at churches, MOPS gatherings, retreats, conferences, and study groups. I’ve directed several silent retreats as well.
I can work with you to craft a message or shape a retreat that will minister to the unique needs of your group.
I can also help your group dig in to themes I’ve tackled in my books, such as:
- Growing Up 2.0: Toward spiritual maturity in the second half of life
- Heart, Soul, Mind, Strength: Becoming a whole person as we grow in faith
- Marking Time With God: A grace-filled look at how time forms our lives.
- At The Intersection Of Time and Eternity: The Jewish calendar and the Christian calendar each tell unique yet interrelated stories. Why do these stories matter to us here and now?
- Rest, Recalibrate, Celebrate: A lively, practical overview of one or both calendars.
- How Did A Nice Jewish Girl Like You End Up Writing About Christian Liturgy?
- From Exile to Pilgrim: Our identity reveals our direction
- Reclaiming The Locust-Eaten Years: Why regret keeps us trapped in the past and how God can redeem it.
Click below to contact me for more information or to schedule a date.