I wish I could say we are following cloud by day, fire by night like our forebears in the Sinai did. My husband and I are seeking God, but our journey lacks a clear destination at this point. All I know is that we are facing another move in the next few weeks.
When we received word that our lender had approved our short sale in 2012, they gave us 10 days to get out of our house. As we didn’t have any idea if or when we’d receive that approval during the months-long wait, we hadn’t looked for a new place to live. We imagined our buyers might be willing to rent back to us for a month or two until we secured a new place to live. We imagined wrong. [Read more]