Hello, 2014. I see you peeking around the corner, waiting to enter the room. Come on in. Sit a spell. 2013 was just leaving.
There’s something about the blank pages of a brand-new calendar that inspires many of us to commit to change. Raise your hand if you’ve ever made a New Year’s resolution:
- I will join a gym – and show up there three times a week.
- I will quit eating gluten, sugar and dairy.
- I will watch less T.V.
- I will volunteer in my community.
- I will go back to school.
- I will pay off my credit cards.
- I will skydive. Walk the Appalachian trail. Learn to tap dance.